As at 21 September 2020 Following another update from Golf Australia, we have been given the green light to recommence normal operation in some areas. Below is an update on club procedures going forward.
Please note that under golf Australia regulations MASKS ARE STILL COMPULUSORY when playing golf.
Golf Competition Update:
- Stableford competition will be offered 7 days a week
- ALL SCORING must be done via the MiScore app
- Standard $10 comp fee
Playing group sizes:
- We will be moving to groups of 4 from Friday the 18th Sep
Non-Members golf availability:
- Non-Members will be allowed to play golf and utilize the club facilities
- All golf MUST be booked and register in Pro shop on arrival.
- They MUST provide a driver license that shows their primary residence IS NOT within the current lockdown areas
- Visiting golfers will be restricted to the following booking times to give members priority on the course.
- Monday, Friday & Sunday – No Golf prior to 11am
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday – – No Golf prior to 12pm
- Saturdays – No golf prior to 1:30pm
- Golf lessons will be available Mondays & Thursdays
- To check available times or make a booking please use the link below
Use of practice facilities:
- Open as at 22/09/2020, Bookings through MiClub Max 10 pl
- Range balls to be purchased from Pro Shop,
- Range Membership available – see Pro Shop for more information.
- Carts as at 21/09/2020, now can be 2 in a cart.
- Pull buggies available
Course Covid-19 restrictions please read clubs Local Rule Board (located under veranda near 1st Tee) for information.
Club remains Cashless, Clubhouse remains closed.
Dylan McMeekin – Course Superintendent
Tyler Marotti – Club Professional
Rebecca Thomas – Clubhouse & Membership Manager
- Golf Australia Current Restrictions for Regional Clubs in Victoria
- Covid-19 restriction updates as of July the 8th