The Leongatha Golf Club is committed to providing an opportunity for juniors, ladies & beginners to grow, develop and learn to love the sport of golf. All our programs are listed below.
Junior Cadet Program
Term 3 & 4 2017. ALL JUNIOR CLINICS ARE FREE IF THE JUNIOR BECOMES A JUNIOR MEMBER AT THE CLUB. CLICK LGC Junior Membership Form 2017 TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION.
Juniors have the opportunity to learn basic fundamentals of golf with lots of games and on course time in a fun environment.
TERM 4 2017
- Tues 10th October – Tue 28th Nov from 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm for juniors aged 5 – 9 yrs (AT LGC)
- Thur 12th October – Thur 30th Nov from 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm for juniors aged 10 – 15 yrs (AT LGC)
- Sat 14th October – Sat 2nd Dec from 9:00 am – 10:00 am for juniors aged 5-9 yrs (AT LGC
- Sat 14th October – Sat 2nd Dec from 10:00 am – 11:00 am for juniors aged 9-11 yrs (AT LGC)
- Sat 14th October – Sat 2nd Dec from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm for juniors aged 11-15 yrs (AT LGC)
Beginner Ladies Program
These clinics are designed as a fun introduction to those ladies who want to learn how to play golf. Ladies will be introduced to the fundamentals of the game from putting to the full swing. The class will also include on course play at the club. A great way to gain experience to play golf. Lunch & a hot/cold drink is included after golf.
TERM 3 2017
- Fri 11th August – Fri 29th September from 10:00am to 12:00pm
TERM 4 2017
- Fri 6th October – Fri 24th November from 10:00am to 12:00pm
Cost for the 8 week program is $225 and includes lunch and hot/cold drink each week. For bookings please contact the Club.
SOME HIGHLIGHTS FROM PREVIOUS CLINICS. CLICK HERE
For information on all of the learn to play golf programs that the Leongatha Golf Club offer, please contact Josh at the Club.