Driving Range Re-Open!!!
The driving range is now open under special requirements.
Due to current restrictions, we are required to have bookings for anyone that is at the golf course including on the practice range. As such we are implementing a booking timesheet for the range so that it can be opened up for practice usage again.
Please book in for the range the same way you would book yourself in for a regular round of golf. We will have separate range booking timesheets available under each days competition sheet.
We will be offering buckets of 40 balls for $5 in the 30-minute time frames. If you would like to hit a bucket of 100 balls please ring the pro-shop to book for 1 hour on the range.
Below are all the details regarding the range being used for practice:
- All range sessions MUST be pre-booked via MiClub or through the Pro-Shop
- Check-in at Pro-Shop before booking
- No picking up golf balls from the range
- All hitting to be done from the marked areas
- Range sessions are in 30-minute blocks
- 40 balls for $5
- 100 balls for $10 (please ring the pro-shop to book for 1 hour)
- Please pick-up and return ball baskets to the pro-shop to be sanitised
- Baskets will be sanitised after every use
- Golfers must be on time for booked sessions
It is a requirement that all mentioned rules are to be followed by anyone using the range.
Please note that we will be maintaining the current 10 ball policy for warming up on the range prior to a competition round.